Sunday, May 18, 2008

day 2

My blogging interest has survived into day 2. I have now started to wonder what the content of my blog eventually might be. Will I write about that truly fascinating subject, copper-indium-gallium-diselenide thin film solar cell research or the somewhat more mundane thoughts and events of my personal life in a diary to be read only by myself? Today, it is most definitely the latter. This blog owes its existence to my sheer boredom at being well into my third month of being home from work while waiting for a torn ligament in my right thumb to heal. No apparent (to me) healing has occurred and the thumb remains 100% out of commission. I am now waiting for a professional assessment at my next doctor's visit which will hopefully be this week. However, in the somewhat doubtful event that this blog will still be in existence a month from now, I plan on including some solar cell tidbits, such as excerpts from my recent power point presentation in which I presented the highlights of the last six years of my research activities at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) in Zurich.

No comments: