Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New blog

I've finally decided to separate my CIGS ramblings from my personal ones even though the two often overlap. The plan is to move over all CIGS related stuff from this blog to the new one, Sunny Side Up - a CIGS adventure. Apparently my last post on quantum eficiency had a tad too much detail for some friends and family. This way I can feel free to talk about band gaps, Fermi levels and activation energies along with the usual nuts and bolts of the CIGS world somewhere else. Not that I will - there's a risk of severe ignorance exposure. But at least the possibility's there. I hope to get some CIGS-savvy guest bloggers over at the new blog, too, starting with my co-workers at Uppsala University. We'll see if this goes anywhere. It'll be a couple of weeks before I actually move the CIGS stuff.

I still plan on expounding on my usual inanities here.

No comments: